Thursday 21 November 2013


Hallowed Chemistry .


Hallowed Our Chemistry .
 =======================
 Awoke did I from my sleep , No , I did not weep ;
 Even though the Yesterday toiled I late ,
 and into my bed , in dishevelled a state :
 Unbidden , this morning prayer did on my lips complete ;
 "Invite I , The God , to  be alive behind Mine Eyes -...
 - For that my soul should exalt ,  as do the Summer Skies ;
 In my Living , in my living , in my living of His Mystery ;
 Our Planet Earth ,
 He made Our Mother and our Grave ;
 Oh Mother Earth ;
 I am your King ; I am your Knave.
 Hallowed be Our Chemistry .

 Faraz Khan ©

17 October 2013 via Mobile ·
<><><><><><><><><><>


  Summers cool, winters warm  


My summers will be cool and my winters will be warm - 
- as long as my heart from you is not torn - 
in my loving in my loving of you , beloved . 
Our God of love and goodness, stands in our moment and our longevity 
- we pray that he may see our sincerity our sincerity 
- this side of our eternity .



(Faraz Khan copyright May 2010 )



=========================================>


  Into your arms  


When I press my love into Your Arms -
There will be no more of those dreary Qualms :
Only listen to Our Heartbeats tender in our breasts ,
Hence place your Head so that it rests ,
On the Shoreline of the Spangled Ocean of No Regrets ,
Springing  forth in Its Ultimate Tiding to you embrace .

Nor did anything or anyone dream for Our Human Race
- our Human Hearts to dam and lock in any Time or any  Space?
Nobody , though they be  Deity or Jinn
would in such a foolish task ever ever  win !
Who would choose the dwellings of Dark Nights of Sorrow
When the Sun of Joy beckons us to go live in the Golden Morrow ?
(~ unfinished poem sorry - )

( 19 June 2010 ·)
( progressing April 2011 
by Faraz Khan- copyright



=========================================<


No comments:

Post a Comment